Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Mini Rainbow Mermaid Milkshakes


Since we love all things mermaids and unicorns around here, I thought the Rainbow Mermaid milkshake would be the perfect first post! I've been seeing unicorn milkshakes all over social media and I've been dying to try my own mini version.  Since my kids certainly don't need an extra large mason jar shake, I went with the smaller 1/2 pint size, which holds about 8oz.  You can get as creative as you want with these super easy to make shakes.  The kids and I topped ours with whipped cream, pastel colored marshmallows and flamingo pink sanding sugar.  Some other fun toppings include sour belts in bright colors, candy necklaces, gummy fruits, white chocolate chips and rainbow sprinkles. These make perfect treats for mermaid or unicorn birthday parties!  


Mini Rainbow Mermaid Milkshakes
(makes approx 3 ~ 8oz milkshakes)

Ingredients:
5 Scoops french vanilla ice cream
3/4-1 cup milk
food coloring 
whipped cream
sweet toppings of your choice

Directions:
1. Scoop 5 scoops of french vanilla ice cream into your blender, Magic Bullet etc.  
2. Add in 3/4 cup milk and 2 drops of food coloring.  
3. Blend, adding more milk as needed.
4. Top with whipped cream and sweet treats.
5. Enjoy every last drop!



Xo,
Melissa

No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright The Rainbow Mermaid 2018